Now going into its sixth year, in 2017 the Australian & New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference will be held from 22 to 23 May at Jupiters Hotel on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
With delegates from over five countries, more than 100 speakers and 40 exhibitors, this is a must attend conference for people working in and with the emergency and disaster management sector.
The Conference Committee would like to thank the 2016 Keynote Speakers:
- Associate Professor Brett Aimers | Adjunct Associate Professor, James Cook University; Director, Australian Institute of Emergency Services
- Dr Joanna L. Batstone | Vice President and Lab Director, IBM Research Australia
- Commissioner Katarina Carroll | Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Mr Jonathan Coppel | Productivity Commissioner – Natural Disaster Funding, Productivity Commission
- Dr Sarb Johal | Associate Professor in Disaster Mental Health, Joint Centre for Disaster Research, Massey University, New Zealand
- Ms Julie Molloy | Director, Social Engagement, Volunteering QLD
- Mr Brendan Moon | Acting Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Reconstruction Authority
Who Should Attend the Conference
Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers 2017
|GOLD SPONSOR||SILVER SPONSORS||WELCOME RECEPTION SPONSOR|