The 5th Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference Program has now been released.
With over 90 speakers over two days it offers a not to be missed opportunity to network with peers and examine lessons learnt from recent national and international events through a comprehensive forum.
The Conference will be held at Jupiters Gold Coast, QLD on the 30-31 May 2016.
The Conference theme ‘EARTH, FIRE and RAIN’ will continue to examine issues that impact preparedness, resilience, response and capability.
To view the 2016 Disaster and Emergency Management Conference Program CLICK HERE.
We are pleased to confirm the following keynote speakers;
- Mr Jonathan Coppel, Productivity Commissioner – Natural Disaster Funding, Productivity Commission
- Commissioner Katarina Carroll, Commissioner, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- A/Professor Sarb Johal, Associate Professor in Disaster Mental Health, Joint Centre for Disaster Research Massey University, NZ
- Dr Joanna L. Batstone, Vice President and Lab Director. IBM Research Australia
- A/Professor Brett Aimers, Adjunct Associate Professor, James Cook University. Director, Australian Institute of Emergency Services
- Ms Julie Molloy, Director, Social Engagement, Volunteering QLD
- Mr Brendan Moon, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Reconstruction Authority
We have many more inspiring session speakers who will provide further insights into many areas and with over 30 trade exhibits featuring the latest products and services you will learn more about how they may benefit your day to day operations.
To register for the conference CLICK HERE. Early Bird registrations close on Monday 18 April.