The 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference will be held from 22 to 23 May at Jupiters Hotel on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
The Conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the distractions of their daily roles. With over 500 delegates expected, this is a great opportunity for you to promote your product or service to the leaders in the field.
2017 Conference Topics Include:
- Technology and Operations
- Multi-Agency Response
- Understanding and Enhancing Resilience
- Emerging Technology and Capability Needs
- The Recovery Process
- Crisis Leadership
- Volunteers in Emergencies
- Psycho-Social Implications of Disaster Management
- International Response to Disasters
- Consequence Management
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the sector. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship or tailoring a package to meet your needs please visit the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference website.
Discounts are also available to groups and those attending both the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference and the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference, which will run consecutively at the same venue.