Now in its 7th consecutive year, the 2018 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference will this year be held over the 21-22 May at The Star Gold Coast.
The ANZDMC continues to grow in both size and reputation and this conference has evolved into the premium event of its type, facilitating professional development and the exchange of current ideas and practices between emergency and disaster management practitioners from Australia and Internationally.
Featured Speakers for 2018 Include:
- Dr Jeannette Young, Chief Health Officer and Deputy Director-General Prevention Division, Department of Health, Queensland Governmen
- Ms Katarina Carroll, Commissioner, Queensland Fire & Emergency Services (QFES)
- Dr John Bates, Research Director, Bushfire & Natural Disaster CRC
- Mr John Yates, Director of Security, Scentre Group & Westfield Corporation
- Major General Greg Bilton, Deputy Chief of Joint Operations, Department of Defence – Army
Discounts are available to groups and those attending both the 2018 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference and the 2018 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference, which will run consecutively at the same venue.
Conference Venue, The Star Gold Coast (formerly known as Jupiters Gold Coast) boasts a variety of accommodation options with 596 superbly appointed guest rooms, including 29 suites with private balconies or sun terraces. Relax in five-star luxury, then live it up with first class entertainment, six restaurants, eight trendy bars, a live international stage spectacular and 24-hour casino. It’s the perfect oasis for an unforgettable holiday!
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2018 and we hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 2018 Australian & New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference please visit www.anzdmc.com.au.