Back for it’s 6th consecutive year, the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference (ANZDMC) will return to Jupiters Hotel, Gold Coast from 22 – 23 May.
This year we will have delegates attending from South East Asia and further afield, over 100 speakers and poster presenters addressing topics on current and emerging practice, covering a diverse range of themes and issues that are very relevant to emergency and disaster management professionals.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Mr Rod Young, National Emergency Response Manager, Telstra
- Mr John Yates QPM, Director of Security – Scentre Group, Australia and New Zealand, Westfield Corporation – US, UK & Europe
- Commissioner Ian Stewart, Queensland Police Service
- Ms Judy Slatyer, CEO, Australian Red Cross
- Ms Kate Fitzgerald, Director Relief and Recovery, Emergency Management Victoria
- Dr Susie Burke, Senior Psychologist, Public Interest, Environment and Disaster Response, Australian Psychological Society
- Dr Paul Barnes, Head, Risk & Resilience, Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- Associate Professor Peter Aitken, Senior Director, Health Disaster Management Unit, Queensland Health
Discounts are available to groups and those attending both the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference and the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference, which will run consecutively at the same venue. EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES MONDAY 10 APRIL 2017!
Who Should Attend the Conference?
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2017 and we hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference please visit www.anzdmc.com.au.