Could You Be A Disaster and Emergency Management Presenter?
Attracting emergency and disaster management practitioners from Australia and New Zealand and further afield, the 2018 Australian & New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference continues to grow in both size and reputation, and has evolved into the premium event of its type.
Abstract submissions are now open, and we’re looking for talented, inspirational and engaging industry professionals to share their knowledge with an audience open to hearing and discussing new ideas for the future of the disaster and emergency management industry.
Conference topics for 2018 include:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Business strategies in disaster and emergency management
- Emergency preparedness
- Corporate resilience
Leadership During Emergencies, Crisis Management
- Logistic and operation management, decision making
- Community leaders and engagement; rural, remote and urban
- Communication strategies, social cohesion
- Social media management, online communities, use of technology in damage assessment
- Disaster mitigation, response and recovery
- First responders account and learnings
- Strategic planning – what worked/what didn’t
- Practical perspective and experience of disasters and emergency situations
- New learnings from recent disasters and emergencies
- Enhancing resilience through understanding
- Relief recovery, assistance and aid
- Human and social recovery
- Logistical management
- Volunteer relationships and engaging with volunteers
- Recruitment and training
- Leaving a volunteer organisation
Ready to jump on board?