The much anticipated wait is over, with the launch of the 2017 Australian & New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference Program!
With over 90 presenters confirmed on the program this is yet another exceptional event not to be missed.
Now into its sixth year, the ANZDMC continues to grow in both size and reputation and this conference has evolved into the premium event of its type, facilitating professional development and the exchange of current ideas and practices between emergency and disaster management practitioners from Australia and New Zealand and further afield.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Mr Rod Young, National Emergency Response Manager, Telstra
- Mr John Yates QPM, Director of Security – Scentre Group, Australia and New Zealand, Westfield Corporation – US, UK & Europe
- Commissioner Ian Stewart, Queensland Police Service
- Ms Judy Slatyer, CEO, Australian Red Cross
- Ms Kate Fitzgerald, Director Relief and Recovery, Emergency Management Victoria
- Dr Susie Burke, Senior Psychologist, Public Interest, Environment and Disaster Response, Australian Psychological Society
- Dr Paul Barnes, Head, Risk & Resilience, Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- Associate Professor Peter Aitken, Senior Director, Health Disaster Management Unit, Queensland Health
Discounts are available to groups and those attending both the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference and the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference, which will run consecutively at the same venue. EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES MONDAY 10 APRIL 2017!
Who Should Attend the Conference?
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2017 and we hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference please visit www.anzdmc.com.au.