A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. Ranging from 1/4 page advertisements to 'Conference Partner', cost effective packages can be tailored to suit individual organisations.
Sponsors and exhibitors will have an opportunity to network and meet potential new clients and explore new business opportunities at this conference that will bring together government representatives, industry leaders, organisational representatives and others to learn how to minimise the impact of disasters and emergencies within the community.
The revenue we receive from sponsorship is chanelled into significantly reducing delegate participation costs and helps to lower the financial barriers to attendance, particularly for the many Not-for-Profit organisations required to assist during and after disasters.
Some of the benefits include the following opportunities:
- Maintain a high profile in valuable target markets before, during and following the event
- Demonstrate your organisations commitment to the profession
- Consolidate and develop relationships
- Enable your organisation's representatives to mix informally with industry professionals leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers
- The conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the competition of everyday distractions.
As an added benefit daily catering will be served in the exhibition area, thus maximising exhibitor exposure to delegates. All sponsorship and exhibition prices in the document are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
REQUEST YOUR COPY OF THE SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS BY COMPLETING THIS FORM (you'll receive your link by email)
2014 Sponsors and Exhibitors
We'd like to thank our 2013 sponsors and exhibitors.
The Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference: A joint initiative of three 'not-for-profit' organisations - the Australian Institute of Emergency Services, the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Organisation Inc, and the Association for Sustainability in Business Inc.